1. DAILY MEETING (< 15 minutes)
– Plan of each member today?
– Result of each member today?
– If have problem: Reason? Solution? How to improve?
2. SCRUM MEETING
– What did this phase do? (strong point of this phase)
– Issue exists of this phase? (weak point of this phase)
– Solution to improve it?
3. RECEIVE NEW REQUIREMENT
Should confirm clearly about:
– Device, browser, version, …
4. WHEN CHANGING REQUIREMENT
– Need evaluate effect degree
– Update DDD, test case again (before coding & join test again)
– If changing is major, need estimate schedule again with more time
5. SQA should manage bug well & descript bug clearly, exactly
– Steps to show bug
– Actual result
– Expected result
– Attachment image, data if have
– Category: UI, Function, Security, Perfomance
– Priority: Low, Normal, High, Urgent, Immediate
– Estimate time/ Start date – Due date (time for fixing bug)
– Assignee (who is assigned to fix bug)